"FAST-TRACK TO FOREX"
A 6-Hour, Step-by-Step Comprehensive Homestudy Video Course That Takes You Through The Essential Elements of Forex Trading...
Dear Aspiring Forex Trader,
Most newcomers to Forex marvel at the potential of being able to participate in the world’s largest business – presently valued at over $4 trillion in transaction per day! Yet the learning process required to become a Forex trader for many can be a daunting task. The lack of a structured approach to learning the foundational elements of Forex trading often leaves many traders feeling confused and lacking the confidence needed achieve trading success.
To help address this, the Forexmentor team has developed a brand new video course that is designed to cut through the clutter of trading jargon and to equip you with a solid foundation for trading the Forex.
The Fast Track to Forex course is hosted by one of our leading mentors - Frank Paul. A full-time trader himself, Frank is instrumental in helping hundreds of Forexmentor members understand difficult trading concepts. He was responsible for the hugely popular Forex Profits with MACD course and more recently SystemsLab, FXM TrendTrader and COT MarketWatch.
Frank's known for presenting bewildering topics in a plain-spoken way that does not intimidate even those brand-new to the game. A logically sequenced progression through all the core concepts, clearly explained and richly illustrated, will make this not only a great way to immerse yourself in the field but also a practical reference going forward.
- How Currencies are Quoted (Module 1): In the Forex, all currencies are bought and sold in pairs, the first currency being the “Base”, the second the “Quote”. Learn how the relationship between the Base and Quote affects the total value of your transaction.
- Contract Sizing (Module 1): Contract sizing refers to the total amount of currency you wish to control to facilitate your per-order profit objective. Learn how you can maximize your profit potential for each trade by utilizing a larger number of small lots for a given level of risk.
- Account Equity and Margin (Module 2): The maximum amount of currency you can control is directly dependent on how much money you have in your account times the leverage you specify to your broker. Learn the ‘cardinal rule’ of risk management.
- Trade Readiness (Module 2): Everybody has a different learning curve – it's helpful to focus on what you need to be successful, not what somebody else needs. Learn how to create benchmarks of success to be attained in your demo account before going 'live'.
- Pros & Cons of the “Fundies” (Module 3): Fundamental Analysis has a useful role to play for the strategic minded trader, but it must be approached in a judicious fashion. Discover the strengths and potential pitfalls of Fundamental Analysis and how to apply it to your trading approach.
- Maximizing Interest Rate Differentials: The Carry Trade (Module 3): A ‘Carry Trade’ is a currency pair where there is a substantial gap in the interest rates of the two countries paired. Find out how the nuts and bolts of the Carry Trade works and how to play both sides of the market to earn interest on your trade.
- Overview of Technical Analysis Tools (Module 4): There are five basic categories of technical analysis indicators, each of which has slightly different uses and strengths – here you’ll find out what those are and how to put them to advantage within your own trading approach.
- Chart Pattern Basics (Module 4): Did you know that there are two basic types of Chart Patterns – so called ‘Continuation’ patterns and ‘Reversal’ patterns? Learn about the most popular varieties of each and gain some valuable insights on how to trade them.
- Trading Styles Simplified (Module 5): Size of profit target, time in the trade, and per-trade risk are the three variables which define and overall trading approach. Here we discuss how those and related variables differ with respect to four common trading styles: position trading, swing trading, day trading, and scalping.
- Popular Trading Strategies (Module 5): Once you have a trading style that suits your personal situation, the next step is to consider one or more common trading strategies. Here we learn the setup and basic trading rules of seven of the most popular, including: Rangebound, Breakout, Trend, Pivots, Patterns, Divergence, and Elliott Wave.
Here's just a random selection of some of the many valuable insights you will gain from Frank’s presentation:
And much more! See Summary of Content
WHO WILL BENEFIT FROM THIS COURSE
- People who are new to the Forex market but have trading or investing experience in other markets and but wish to know what sets Forex apart
- Those completely new to the field of trading in general who are looking for a practical, well presented introductory overview
- Newcomers who are curious but perhaps not sure if it’s the right opportunity for them and want to know more before making the commitment to proceed with demo and live trading
- Traders frustrated by other introductory courses that failed to address all-important aspects of personal development such as trade readiness and what you need to succeed in this exciting market
From "What's a Pip?," to "Trading Elliott Wave," Fast Track to Forex is an excellent overview for the beginning, as well as the intermediate forex trader. Frank Paul discusses many topics which successful traders must know, and offers helpful advice for further study in various areas of particular interest.Those who have previously traded stocks or commodities would benefit from this course before trading the forex market. I highly recommend all of Frank's materials." - Larry Johns
I've been studying your Fast Track to Forex DVD and I must say it has opened up worlds for me considering that I'm absolutely new at this. Thank you for creating this course. Best regards, - Lunga John Radebe
If all that weren't enough, Frank has agreed to 'go the extra mile' for us and offer a terrific value for first time course subscribers. Check out these amazing bonuse learning resources.
BONUS PDF REPORT #1:
Inspired by trading principles taught by Peter Bain, Frank developed this simple and very effective trading system based on a unique format of four Moving Averages (the ‘four sisters’) together with two other indicators, Stochastics and Parabolic SMI. In this report Frank explains how to set up the indicators, what specific type of readings we look for within the Moving Averages, and how to identify entry and exit points on valid readings using the two supplemental indicators and pivots. A wonderfully ‘visual’ system that maximizes the old trading adage ‘buy the dips in the uptrend, sell the rallies in the downtrend.
BONUS PDF REPORT #2:
The Parabolic-SMI indicator developed by Welles Wilder (inventor of RSI and DMI) is an excellent trading tool that is not fully understood by some traders. In this well explained and illustrated report Frank documents four different exciting applications for the indicator including precision entry points within validated top-down analysis, placement of the initial protective stop, placement of trailing stops to reduce risk and lock in profit as the trade progresses, and confirmation of trend. You want tight entry points with limited risk? Look no further!
BONUS PDF REPORT #3
Elliott Wave (EW) is both a theoretical framework for understanding how the market works, as well as a practical set of tools for identifying, executing and managing high-probability trade setups. In this report Frank introduces you, by way of clear and simple language free of technical jargon, to some of the most important concepts of EW theory and provides a simple program of study that will get you up and running with wave counts, Fibonacci retracements, and pretty much all the basics you’ll need to become a full-fledged Elliott-ician.
Get the entire course in MP3 format (Audio only). Listen to the entire course from the convenience of your car or when you are on the road.. You can also store the course on your MP3 player. NOTE: This bonus is only available with the DVD version of the course.
The Fast Track to Forex Video course is truly a fantastic resource that's an absolute must have for all Forex traders. If you are familiar with Frank's other products, you already know that he delivers the best education value to our members. I urge you to take advantage of the introductory offer now and save.
Peter R. Bain
Founder of Forexmentor.com
ORDER THE 6-HOUR "FAST TRACK TO FOREX" VIDEO COURSE AT AN UNBELIEVABLE PRICE!
|Full Video Course
6 hours of video instruction
|All Bonuses4 bonus resources||included||included|
|Course Provided on DVDWatch the full course on your PC or Laptop||included|
|Audio MP3 CD
MP3 files for your mobile devices
For your convenience we accept:
Please contact us for other payment options such as wire transfers
To Order By Phone or Get Further Assistance:
North America Clients: Please call Toll Free: 1-800-516-0234
International Clients: Please call: +1-604-953-0234
SATISFACTION MONEY BACK GUARANTEE: The on-line version of the course includes life-time access. If you are not completely satisfied with "Fast Track To Forex", simply return it within 30 days with no questions asked. (Non-refundable handling fees: $30 for online course returns. $50 DVD returns)
Module 1: Forex Market Overview
1. Welcome Aboard
2. A Brief Rundown
3. What is Forex Anyway
4. What Forex Can Do For You
5. Size & Scope of Forex
6. Daily Global Turnover
7. Trading Centers Around the Clock
8. Who Participates in this Market
9. The Interbank Market
10. The Role of the Broker
11. How Currencies Are Quoted
12. The Currency Majors
13. What's a Pip
14. How Profits Are Made in Forex
15. Bid, Ask & Spread
16. Order Execution Types
17. Market Order Example
18. Entry Order Example
19. Contract Sizing
20. Margin & Leverage
21. Rollover & Interest
Module 2: What You Need to Trade the Forex
1. What You Need to Trade the Forex
2. Your Trading Workstation
3. Multiple Monitors
4. Single Monitor
5. Selecting a Broker
6. Selecting a Charting Package
7. Recommended Charting Platforms
8. Daily Trading Log
9. Power of Planning
10. Monitoring Your Progress
11. Trade Readiness
12. Funding a Live Account
13. What's Your Trading Style?
14. Furthering Your Forex Education
15. Working with a Mentor
Module 3: Introduction to Fundamental Analysis
1. Fundamental Analysis Defined
2. Standard Economic Indicators
3. Price Drivers
4. Pros & Cons of the "Fundies"
5. Inflationary Scenario
6. Deflationary Scenario
7. Central Banks
8. Key Players
9. Interest Rate Announcements
10. Rate Differentials & the Carry Trade
11. How the Carry Trade Works?
12. Contrarian Analysis
13. Fundamentals Not Reported in the Mainstream 14. Media
15. News that Matters, News that Doesn't
16. How Economic Data is Usually Reported
17. Using a News Calendar
18. News Formats
19. News Calendars
20. Sample of News Calendars (Daily FX)
21. Sample of News Calendars (Forex Factory)
22. Staying On Top of News
23. Trading the News
24. Non-Farm Payroll (NFP) Trading Example
Module 4: Introduction to Technical Analysis
1. Technical Analysis Defined
2. Bar & Candlestick Basics
3. How Bars and Candles Compare
4. What Bars and Candles Look Like On a Chart
5. What's in a Chart (Price and Time)
6. Overview of Technical Analysis Tools
7. Moving Averages and MACD
8. Moving Averages and MACD Examples
9. Oscillators Explained
10. Using Other Indicators
11. Trading Chart Patterns
12. Using Pivot Levels
13. Using Oscillators
14. The Stochastics Momentum Indicator
15. Volatility Indicators
16. Bollinger Bands
17. Chart Pattern Bascis
18. Common Reversal Patterns
19. Double Top and Head and Shoulders
20. Common Continuation Patterns
21. Flags and Pennants
22. Elliott Wave Theory Overview
23. Sample Elliot Wave Count
24. Fibonacci Basics
25. Elliot Wave and Fibonacci Working Together
Module 5: Find Your Winning Edge
1. Trading Styles Defined
2. Position Trading Defined
3. Position Trading Example
4. Swing Trading Defined
5. Swing Trading Example
6. Day Trading Defined
7. Day Trading Example
8. Scalping Defined
9. Scalping Example
10. Popular Trading Strategies
11. Trading a Rangebound Market
12. Rangebound Trading Example
13. Breakout Trading Defined
14. Breakout Trading Example
15. Trading with the Trend
16. Trend Trading Example
17. How to Trade with Pivots
18. Pivot Trading Example
19. Trading Chart Patterns
20. Trading Chart Patterns Example
21. How to Trade Divergence
22. Divergence Trading Example
23. Trading Elliot Wave
24. Elliot Wave Trading Example
25. Putting it Together